Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: My First Script

  1. #1
    Inactive Member hotblack desiato's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2001
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone want to read my first script?

    Email me at

    [email protected]

    and I'll send you a copy.

    Bear in mind, I am only 15 and I was 14 when I wrote it.

    Also, I know that the format isn't quite correct.

    ------------------
    Hotblack

    [This message has been edited by hotblack desiato (edited November 22, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you have a synopsis? 25 words or less ...

    ------------------
    N305UDB M173UBM
    (B55VOR)
    (WGO963W)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DONT EVER GIVE OUT YOUR SCRIPT UNLESS YOU GET THE PERSON TO SIGN SOMETHING LIKE AND NDA (NON DISCOLSURE AGREEMENT) OR SOMETHING

    ------------------
    www.5ylac.s5.com

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there.

    Show it off man. If someone steals your idea, let them. Just go and write another better script. There the sad talentles gits who cant think of there own Ideas. There also the ones who know in there heart that all there not the one with the talent. That would be my worse nightmare, to finish a movie and show it of to people and have people comment on how good the story or script was. How shallow would I feel.

    Despin out.

    ------------------
    "Ive got bad feeling about this."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member eggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wouldn't you be pissed if your stolen idea turned into a huge successful prosperous film and not a cent came your way?

    ------------------
    I am a filmmaker! Behold my awesome power of being in debt!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member hotblack desiato's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2001
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    V E L O C I T Y - Synopsis.

    Firstly, I don?t know if you realise this but I?m not looking for someone to professionally edit my script or anything, just for people to read it and give me their opinions.

    It is about a group of young bike thieves who get blackmailed into stealing more bikes and paying the blackmailer for them. It follows them as they try to escape from this entrapment.


    ------------------
    Hotblack

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there.

    Yeah I guess I would. But I would still be proud because it would be my work up on screen.

    And I guess the hate mate and letter bombs I send to the guy who stole my idea would make me feel a little better.

    Despin out.

    ------------------
    "Ive got bad feeling about this."

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ac_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2001
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its the guys first script so obviously he needs some feedback on it....and the chances that someone will outright steal his idea is pretty low.....on the other hand its an ok script....it has form...beginning middle and an end....and as a for a word of criticism you should try and SHOW not TELL with your script.....although i'm no expert on the subject, these are just my views....and finally keep going!

    ------------------
    There can be only one.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member hotblack desiato's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2001
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Charlie.

    And Chance 1234 - I knew that someone would say something like that. Thanks for your advice.

    ------------------
    Hotblack

    [This message has been edited by hotblack desiato (edited November 24, 2001).]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •